1. When was the last time you updated your marketing material? If it’s been more than two years since you last updated, it’s time to at least evaluate your material to assess whether or not it is still working for you.
2. Do you know whether your marketing material is still working for you? Ask your sales people. Ask your customers. You can ask the senior executives in your company, but know that while these smart folks have insight and perspective, you really need the views of staff on the front lines of your business.
3. Does your marketing material make you look modern & contemporary? Of course you want to maintain your unique identity and there can be great value in holding on to components of your company’s legacy. But you also want your customers and prospects to feel they are dealing with a company that’s current, innovative and forward-thinking.
4. Has some major aspect of your business changed? Did you introduce a new product or refine your market niche? Your marketing material may be due for a change as well.
5. Do you look good across all the media you use? Your logo and design style may look great on your printed brochure, business card and website, but what about on an electronic billboard or in an online banner ad? How does your brand hold up on social media, which is an entirely different viewing environment? Now may be a good time to update your logo, typefaces, color palette and other design components of your corporate identity to ensure that you stand out and are consistently identifiable wherever you are in the public realm.
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, it’s time to consider an update. We can help!